Modern Kitchen Renovations
The kitchen is one of the most utilized rooms in your house. Your kitchen is where food is prepared, family gathers, and memories are made. A newly renovated and modern kitchen helps to add style to your home, and adds functionality to the space.
In order to design and build the kitchen of your dreams, our experienced home renovation contractors will:
- Help you set a reasonable budget – sticking to a realistic price to ensure you get what you want at a fair rate
- Obtain all necessary permits – as a professional design and renovation company, we will handle all of the permits that are required for your renovation
- Focus on communication – working with you through the entire process so that all your needs are met, and nothing gets missed
When it comes to enjoying, evaluating and appraising homes, experts agree that the kitchen is the most important room in the house. Modern appliances, updated surfaces, and smart storage spaces can dramatically increase the pleasure and value found in your home.
Complete Home and Full Floor Renovations
At Artisan Contracting, we pride ourselves on handling large-scale projects. Some of the complete home renovations we’ve been involved with include creating an open concept floor, adding more useable space, or re-designing rooms.
When we take on major home renovations, we will:
- Identify what you like and dislike about your current home
- Design a suitable floor plan for your home
- Optimize working space, storage, and lighting
- Select and source appropriate materials such as cabinets, countertops, flooring, fixtures and fittings, energy-efficient appliances, fixtures, hardware and more
As an experienced home renovation contractor in the Burlington area, we know that the best way to start a full floor renovation is with a firm understanding of how you use your current space. We’ll evaluate your home, and use our experience to help build the home of your dreams.
Home Additions For Growing Families
When lifestyles change or families grow, an addition often becomes necessary to create more space in the home. When adding rooms to your home, there are usually three options: up, down, or out. Common examples of home additions in Burlington include:
- Second-floor additions
- Vaulted ceilings
- Side and/or rear extensions
- Re-configuring unused deck space
- Re-purposing side or rear entrances
- Finished basements or dig-down additions
If you’re in need of more room, a simple addition is one of the ways you can transform your home for the better. By working with our experienced home renovation contractors, we can help you weigh all the pros and cons, from cost and design to function and feasibility.
With over 40 years of experience in the custom home renovation industry, Artisan Contracting has the process, skill, and creativity to help create your dream home. We value the relationships we build with our clients and provide honest and accurate quotes before starting any project.
We provide home renovations in Burlington, Hamilton, Oakville, Ancaster, Dundas, Waterdown, Flamborough and surrounding areas. Contact us today to arrange a free consultation, or view our gallery.